Saturday, October 16, 2010

Monika Pastuszak's "Venetian Masks" - Greenpoint-Brooklyn, NY

A photographic exhibit entitled Venetian Masks by Monika Pastuszak will be shown

October 1- November 3 at the Starbucks Coffee - 910 Manhattan Ave in Greenpoint-Brooklyn.

"Many years ago I started my adventure with photography, but I never thought that others will see my photographic images,” said Paztuszak. “In 2006, during the carnival I

went to Venice. What I saw exceeded my expectations and while there I could not wait another year to capture it on film. I returned to Venice.Two days shooting mysterious figures in masks and greed fixation of distance run, satisfied my belief that photography is my passion, my window to the world.”

For more about Pastuszak's work check: www.monikapastuszak.com.